What’s trending this New Year? There’s a new WC Marketplace version on the block! And here enters *with a round of applause* – WC Marketplace v3.3!
WC Marketplace v3.3 plugin is a bundle of smoother, easier, simpler, friendlier and more flexible user interface and experience! To an online marketplace owners’ advantage, this version covers:
- Optimized, superior and structured product listing for a category.
- Product listing is more SEO and search friendly.
- Industry standard marketplace which is all ready and set to compete with the similar big giants.
WC Marketplace v3.3 over v3.2
Firstly, the ideation behind this version was driven by the need to make the plugin SEO smarter and user friendlier.
Count on WC Marketplace v3.3 to provide better vendor frontend experience and an easy-to-use dashboard with a well integrated Browse Tree Guide similar to Amazon.
With WC Marketplace v3.3, your vendors now compulsorily need to assign a product to a category, this flow benefits both vendor and the admin in terms of SEO and enhances Google indexing. This also encourages better product search for the customers on both search engines as well as on your website.
In v3.2 only an admin was capable of adding an unique Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) for a product, but since you are already heavily tasked to juggle various elements of multi-vendor e-commerce platform such as, vendor registration, vendor payments, vendor charges, etc. we thought it is best if it is shifted to the vendor’s side when they register their product. Moreover, a user can now search products not only by the titles, categories or contents but can also do so using their unique GTIN numbers.
From v3.3, the Single Product Multiple Vendor (SPMV) flow is now smoother and simpler, with an enriched UI/UX. A vendor can now search for similar products from different vendors using product titles and even any format of GTIN numbers and as we already know, you can always upgrade your WC Marketplace plugin to avail advanced features by going for assorted add-ons.
All that is new in WC Marketplace v3.3!
- Your vendors now have to compulsorily add a product to a category, this flow benefits both vendor and the admin in terms of SEO and enhances Google indexing.
- Vendors can now assign an unique trade number to each of their products. Moreover, a user can now search products not only by the titles, categories or contents but can also do so using their unique GTIN numbers.
- WC Marketplace has tried to simplify the flow of Single Product Multiple Vendors. A vendor can identify and search similar products with a product’s unique GTIN numbers.
- Better, easier and more flexible user interface and experience for adding products and coupons.
Thought behind the new Product Listing:
When a vendor chooses the right product category for a product and the best category hierarchy, it directly affects the keywords for which you/they are attempting to rank in an SEO index. Undoubtedly, everyone is aware of keyword optimizations such as product title, description, excerpt and tags but with category people generally mistake by attempting to include their product to a less competitive category that may be sort-of related to their product, however doing so, limits the product exposure detrimentally on search SEOs. Amazon strictly maintains a categorical hierarchy extremely similar to what we’ve implemented. An example of a categorical search index would be in a case like this:
With a whopping 94.25% users rating WC Marketplace a 5/5 on WordPress, WCMp is already a hoot amongst multi-vendor online marketplaces running on WordPress-WooCommerce websites. With the version 3.3 of the WC Marketplace plugin, upgrade your e-commerce platform with spectacular multi-vendor management capabilities.