As promised, we have launched the new version of Frontend Product Manager. The latest updates takes care of following limitations:
1. Compatible with latest WCMp( 2.3X).
2. Sub-tab(s), these would make more sense once we launch the next update which would turn the Product Manager to be a complete Frontend Manager solution.
3. Proper category-subcategory hierarchy.
4. Delete product option in the vendor shop page.
5. Virtual/Downloadable product type support.
Sorry for the delayed response, got swamped with some Ultimate Member compatibility testing so all plans got delayed. Coming to the update issue, do not worry. I believe you were trying to update the plugin from wp-admin>>Plugins page. Paid plugin updates don’t come there, you need to go to wp-admin>> Dashboard>> Updates.