I was having an issue where when I would try to send any emails, I would get a fatal error on the website. After deactivating Vendor Staff, the emails sent as normal. Why would Vendor Staff get in the way of WooCommerce emailing?
Sorry, we are unable to recreate this issue at our end.
Can you please provide us detailed steps on how to recreate the issue at our end so that we can check the same at our end and help you accordingly.
1. Have Woocommerce Installed
2. Have Wcmp Vendor Staff installed
3. Make a purchase on the website
4. Try to send Order Invoice on Woocommerce Orders page
5. See error saying there is a problem with a trigger in wc-emails.php
When I do not have Vendor Staff installed, I do not get the error.