We have several problems with the vendor registration form:
1) Company name not part of ‘Vendor Store Fields’
There is no ‘store name’ field, thus the added company name in custom Form Fields is not added in the vendor settings. Which is the cause of the problems below.
2) Email address becomes vendor’s username
Whenever a new vendor will create an account their email address name will become their username. I would prefer if the vendor’s store name becomes their username.
3) Store slug comes from username/ email address
The vendor’s slug comes from the username or email address, instead of store name. We are also not able to change the vendor’s Slug manually.
Is there a code or solution to fix these problems?
I have searched a tremendous amount of tickets but unfortunately could not find a solution, so apologies in advance if there already is an existing solution.
Hi, your answers are inline :
1. You have to disable the setting marked with arrow in the following image under wocommerce->settings->account & policy and add the company name as username field on registration page, so the the username and store name of vendor will display your company name. https://prnt.sc/tlwcov
2. You can edit he vendor slug from users tab of wordpress. Kindly checkout the screenshot : https://prnt.sc/tlw15z