The vendor links go to my account Resolved
Tagged: My Account
- WCMp AdminKeymasterJanuary 7, 2017 at 5:42 pmPost count: 1711
@info8 I presume it may be due to permalink problem. Please ensure the permalink is directing to the vendor dashboard page. Check the page settings through WooCoomerce >> pages >> Vendor Dashboard. I have also enclosed the screenshot, please do check.
Please let me know whether this resolve the issue.
- WCMp AdminKeymasterJanuary 8, 2017 at 12:45 pmPost count: 1711
- WCMp AdminKeymasterJanuary 9, 2017 at 12:44 pmPost count: 1711This reply has been marked as private.
- WCMp AdminKeymasterJanuary 9, 2017 at 4:46 pmPost count: 1711
@info8 We presume, the problem you are facing, due to a small error. As you have set the Vendor as a customer; you are facing this problem. Change the role of the Vendor from “Customer” to “Vendor”, please see the attachment.
If this doesn’t solve the problem we will definitely step in.
- info8ParticipantJanuary 10, 2017 at 7:23 pmPost count: 5
Hey, this solved my problem. Thanks a lot! Seems like Mojo Marketplace interferes with this plugin but seems like I didn’t need it anyways.
The topic ‘The vendor links go to my account’ is closed to new replies.