Commission Amount showing $0.- in certain vendors reports

WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports

Commission Amount showing $0.- in certain vendors reports Open

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #79473
      Goran
      Participant

      Hi,

      We have been contacted by some of our vendors who reported that some commissions show a $0.- value on their sales. We checked these orders and the payment went through fine from the customer. It’s just the vendors report that is not showing the correct value for their sale and therefore doesn’t allow the vendors to receive their commission.
      This is not a constant problem and only occurs on some sales, the majority of the sales reports correctly.

      We are currently running on:
      WordPress 5.3
      Woocommerce 3.2.5
      WC Marketplace 3.0.5

      Commission Type is set to ‘Percentage’
      Commissison Value is set

      While the first suggestion might be to update to the latest build, I wanted to first ask how we can fix the currently wrong commission values that exists, even if the update will fix future ones.

      Much appreciated

    • #79543
      susmita
      Moderator

      Hi Goran, thanks for reaching WCMp support.

      Can you please send us a screenshot of the payment settings configuration of WCMp, so that we can help you out accordingly.

      Looking for your co-operation regarding the same.

    • #80112
      Goran
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
    • #80980
      Goran
      Participant

      Hi Susmita, was there any chance to look into this?
      How would I go about changing already created commission entries with the 0 amount?
      If I have to go into the database and manually to change the value, which fields in which tables should I be adjusting to make sure all the data is correctly adjusted?
      Or is there a tool that let’s me manually adjust the commission amount afterwards?

      Thanks

    • #81291
      Goran
      Participant

      So I’ve been looking into the database entries, and noticed a pattern.
      In the table ‘wc_wcmp_vendor_orders’ all orders that have a correct commission have the actual commission-ID set in the ‘commission_id’ filed.
      But the ones with a 0-commission have a ”0 in the ‘commission_id’ field.
      Since the commission-ID is always ‘order_id’+1, I checked if those commissions exist. And they actually do, as you can see form the ‘wp_posts’ and ‘wp_postmeta’ tables.
      It’s just that there the ‘_commission_amount’ is set to 0, and for some reason the ‘_paid_status’ is set to ‘paid’.

      I’m not sure if this helps to find the lead to the cause, but thought I’d post it. I have also tried to attach screenshots of the database entries, but for some reason they don’t show.

      It’d be great if you could look into this.

      Thanks

    • #81292
      Goran
      Participant

      trying to attach the images…

Viewing 5 reply threads

Please LOGIN to reply to this topic