WCMp bundle is available at a slashed price

Grab It Now

3.4.3 kills woocommerce stripe gateway

3.4.3 kills woocommerce stripe gateway2019-10-09T14:32:00-05:00

Home Support Forum Theme and Plugin Support 3.4.3 kills woocommerce stripe gateway

Theme and Plugin Support

3.4.3 kills woocommerce stripe gateway Open

• Author
    Participant

I’m currently running Marketplace version 3.4.2 and all is fine. When I click on the update from wordpress plugins page and update to version 3.4.3 it kills the site. You can add products ok into the cart and goto the checkout without any issues. You can then enter all your details and then card details (via Woocommerce Stripe Gateway) in the Stripe box and click purchase. The page scrolls to the top of the screen with a red “!” in a circle like something is wrong but doesn’t say what. If I check the wordpress admin, the order has gone through and the customer has been charged…. but as far as the customer can see they are still on the checkout page with the “!” mark saying something is wrong. They try again and it charges their card again and places a second order.. but still keeps them at the checkout screen. If I rollback the Marketplace to version 3.4.2 it works fine, so it has to do with the update somewhere.

• NerdySupportExpert Moumita
    Keymaster

@eastanglian, after hearing from you, we did a test keeping updated WC Marketplace, WooCommerce, and WooCommerce Stripe.

As you can see here, we didn’t face any issue: https://www.loom.com/share/6d5470d11ef1488eb8cf2e291e393a9b

So, it seems like some other plugin might be causing a conflict issue. Just to be sure, disable all the plugin except WooCommerce and WC Marketplace for testing purposes and check again. If the issue still exists, please switch to some default theme like Twenty Sixteen and check again.

• eastanglian
    Participant

I can reproduce every time I update it.. Is their anyway to turn on full logging for wordpress? That way I can see what the “!” mark is at the top of the checkout. Thanks.

Keymaster

@eastanglian, please check the console of the browser and see if there is any error?

Alternatively, share a temporary admin and ftp access, so we can check.

• eastanglian
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Keymaster
  • eastanglian
    Participant
    Keymaster