fbpx

1 Pay-In and 2 Transfert requests for check-out ==> Why 2 ?

WCMp Mangopay Marketplace

1 Pay-In and 2 Transfert requests for check-out ==> Why 2 ? Resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Adrien
      Participant

Hi,

When i have a check-out, i can see in my dashboard of mangopay that finally ==> i have one pay-in is done, then 2 transfer requests are done ==> Why 2 transfert requests ?

And finally i have an error because i don’t have enough money on the wallet of the customer for the second transfer

“MANGOPAY API returned:

MangoPay\Exception Message: Bad request. One or several required parameters are missing or incorrect. An incorrect resource ID also raises this kind of error.
      ——————————-”

Attachments:

Hi @Adrien,
      This `MangoPay\Exception Message: Bad request. One or several required parameters are missing or incorrect. An incorrect resource ID’s errors only come when you have entered any wrong information. Here is the link https://github.com/MangoPay/mangopay2-php-sdk/issues/46.So can you please your details again.
      And for your multiple Transfer request issues: We just send order details to MANGOPAY. After that, this response came from MANGOPAY.So can you please ask MANGOPAY why this is coming for 2 times. Then let us know. Then we will help you out.

Adrien
      Participant

Hi Raju,

I asked already, and they said it’s because i’m doing 2 requests

This is what is happening :

1 – The customer pay ==> Pay-in Mangopay ==> The money of the customer go to his wallet ==> OK
      2 – Request to transfer the money from the wallet of the customer to the waller of the website ==> OK
      3 – Second request to transfer the money. But the money has already been transfered ==> The wallet of the customer is empty ==> MangoPay\Exception Message: Bad request

The root cause doesn’t come from Mangopay ==> The root cause is the second request coming from the plugin

Why are we doing 2 requests ?

Kind Regards

Adrien

@Adrien, thanks for sharing further details.

We are looking into this, will keep you posted.

Adrien
      Participant

Thanks Raju,

Keep me in touch, i’m doing my final test currently, my website should be live next weel.

It would be awesome if i can solve this issue before the go-live 🙂

Keep me posted

Adrien

@Adrien, we tried to recreate this on our end, but still not sucessfull.

Can you share a temporary admin, ftp and your Mangopays’s sandbox account, so we can test there.

While sharing the access, don’t forget to mark the response as private.

Adrien
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Adrien
      Participant

Ok thanks for your answer, what could be a wrong information ?

Hi,
      Maybe the birthday is not formated or any other details which are not right. You can check with test data first ( in test mode ).

We have not received any update from you for a long. Hope this ticket is already been resolved.

We are now closing this ticket. Kindly create a new one if you need any further help.

Viewing 10 reply threads

The topic ‘1 Pay-In and 2 Transfert requests for check-out ==> Why 2 ?’ is closed to new replies.

Buy all Marketplace addons together, check out our Bundle

Buy at Slashed Price