What do Customers get?
- Display of shop timings would alert the customers about when to place orders.
- Notifications and messages about a vendor's absence will save the customers time.
What’s in store for vendors?
- Displaying shop timings will restrict a vendor’s working hours and leave him/her with enough time to rest.
- A shop’s weekly schedule also helps some vendors inform customers about being available for all 7days
- Vendors can disable the checkout option and stop customers from placing orders when they are unavailable.
- Messages left by vendors would keep customers informed, which may create a favourable impression and avoid confusion.
What does the admin get?
- Admin gets prior information about the vendor's absence through the monthly schedule calendar.
- Good site reputation that attracts both customers and vendors