WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert extension reduces the chance of missing out on sales and also minimizes the efforts of the vendors and admin of going through the inventory level of each and every product to note the ones which needs to be updated by sending warning emails to vendor when the stock quantity of any product drops below it’s threshold level, thereby saving time and effort while increasing earnings.
Installation & Licensing
To know about the installation and licensing of WCMp Vendor Stock Alert please visit our installation and licensing guide.
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Configuration (By the Administrator)
Setting up WCMp Vendor Stock Alert is a piece of cake. The admin can set alerts for all vendors as well as set vendor specific alerts or just activate the minimum settings and let the vendors set alerts according to their preferences.
To set the stock alert globally ( the trigger will work for all the vendors whenever the stock quantity reaches the threshold level as has been set ). For better understanding have a look at the screen capture below.
- Go to Capabilities Tab under WCMp Settings and scroll to the Inventory Section under the Product link and then check the box for “Enable low stock alert for Vendors” ( to shoot mail whenever stock reaches the minimum quantity ). This in turn will allow you set the threshold value for stock quantity. Enter the limit in “Low stock alert limit for Vendors”.
- To enable reminder mail to vendors for products that are out of stock check the box for “Enable out of stock alert for Vendors”. This in turn will allow you set the value that will determine the product’s “out-of-stock” status. Enter the limit in “Out of stock alert limit for Vendors”.
- “Save Changes” will update the stock alert global settings
Reference 1: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Configuration (By the Administrator)
To set the stock alert for an individual vendor ( the trigger will work with a greater priority over global stock alert settings. ). For better understanding have a look at the screenshot below.
Note: This can also be set by the vendor from their dashboard on the condition that the global settings are checked by the admin.
- Go to “All users” then select the vendor whose alerts are to be set different than the global values. Scroll down and check the box(es) for “Enable low stock alert”/ “Enable out of stock alert” as per your requirement and enter the minimum threshold limit(s) in “Low stock alert limit”/ “Out of stock alert limit” text box(es).
- “Update User” will update the individual stock alert settings ￼
Reference 2: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Configuration (By the Administrator)
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Configuration (By the Vendor)
To customize stock alert options from the vendor dashboard. For a clearer perception take a quick look at the screenshot below.
- Go to your vendor dashboard then navigate to “Shop Front” under “Store Settings” and scroll to the “Stock Management” section.
- Check the box(es) for “Enable low stock alert”/ “Enable out of stock alert” as per your requirement and enter the corresponding value(s) in the “Low stock alert limit”/ “Out of stock alert limit” text box(es)
- Lastly “Save Options” will update your preferences.
Reference 3: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Configuration (By the Vendor)
To customize stock alert options from the backend.
- From your vendor dashboard navigate to “Product Manager” to go the backend
- Click on “Profile” to see your personal settings. Scroll down to check the boxes for “Enable low stock alert” / “Enable out of stock alert” and provide their corresponding limits in the text boxes as per your preferences. For a better understanding refer to the screenshot below.
- Lastly “Update Profile” will save your choices.
Reference 4: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Configuration (By the Vendor)
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Email Configuration
- The default email options can be customized from the “Emails” tab under Woocommerce Settings.
- Scroll to “Vendor Low Stock Alert”/ “Vendor Out of Stock Alert” sections and click on the icon for the respective email settings.
Reference 5: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Email Configuration
- Make sure the “Enable/Disable” checkbox is checked (which normally by default is). Select the preferred “Email type” from the dropdown.
By default, the subject of the email is “A Product on is in low stock” (Reference 6) / “A Product on is out of stock”(Reference 7) as is the case while the email heading defaults to “Welcome to and the email type is “HTML”.
Reference 6: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Email Configuration
Reference 7: WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Email Configuration
- Lastly “Save Changes” will update your preferences.
Check Vendor Stock Quantity from Vendor Dashboard
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert Extension also allows the vendor to have a quick look at the stock status of each and every product from the dashboard itself.
- Navigate to “Products Stock” under “Product Manager” from the vendor dashboard and the products with their stock status and quantity can be seen and clicking on the product will you to edit the product. To get an idea about the same below is the screenshot for reference.
Reference 8: Check Vendor Stock Quantity from Vendor Dashboard
- The global threshold levels or the vendor specific levels will determine whether the product is in stock or is running low or is nearing the out of stock limit, according to which the products are grouped under tabs: “In stock”, “Low Stock” and “Out of Stock” which again can be accessed from “Products Stock” as was discussed above. Have a quick look at the screen capture below.
Reference 9: Check Vendor Stock Quantity from Vendor Dashboard
Low Stock and Out of Stock Default Email Templates
Reference 10: Low Stock and Out of Stock Email Templates
This is how the default email template of a product nearing out of stock will look like to the vendor when he receives the same.
Reference 11: Low Stock and Out of Stock Email Templates