WCMp Core Plugin
WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
Marketplace Stripe Gateway
Getting Started with WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
Step 1 – To download WCMp Vendor Product Import Export click on the link given below: https://wc-marketplace.com/product/wcmp-vendor-product-import-export/
Step 2 – Extract the downloaded wcmp-product_import_export.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
Step 2 – Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New. Click on Upload Plugin. Browse to the downloaded file location, select the wcmp-product_import_export.zip & install the plugin.
Step 3 – To activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Click on Activate under WCMp Vendor Product Import Export.
Note: Remember WCMp Vendor Product Import Export is a paid add-on for WC Marketplace plugin. You need to have WC Marketplace & WooCommerce installed & activated on your WordPress site before using WCMp Vendor Product Import Export.
You need to have an Activation License (API License Key & API License email) specified in the WCMp License section found at WordPress Dashboard -> WCMp License to use the WCMp Vendor Product Import Export add-on.
Setting up WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
1. After activating the add-on navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> WCMp -> Import / Export tab and check the Vendor Can Add Bulk Products From Frontend checkbox to enable uploading products from the frontend by importing .CSV files.
2. Click the Save Changes button.
3. Navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> WCMp -> Pages tab & select the Upload Products page from the drop-down list for the Upload Products section.
4. Click the Save Changes button.
Note: When you activate the WCMp Vendor Product Import Export add-on a new page (Upload Products) will be automatically created for you with the shortcode as follows: [upload_products] This new page will be automatically allocated for WCMp Vendor Product Import Export add-on. It is recommended to add this page in the vendor’s dashboard menu.
Here’s a preview of the Upload Products page for a vendor:
Note: It is recommended to set a Full Width template in the Page Attributes section for the Upload Products page.
Exporting products to a .CSV file with WCMp Vendor Product Import Export add-on:
1. Navigate to the Upload Products page and switch to the Export Products tab.
2. Click on the Export Simple Products button to export all your simple products to a .CSV file.
Here’s a preview of the exported .CSV file of simple products:
3. Click on the Export Variable Products button to export all your variable products to a .CSV file.
Here’s a preview of the exported .CSVfile of variable products:
Note: To export products you need to have some products in the first place. You can either create them from the vendor’s backend or get the WCMp Frontend Product Manager add-on for WC Marketplace which enables vendors to create & submit products directly from the frontend in just a click.
Importing products from a .CSV file with WCMp Vendor Product Import Export add-on:
1. Navigate to the Upload Products page and switch to the Import Products tab.
2. Click on the Import Products button.
3. Choose an exported CSV (.csv) file to upload from your computer or enter the absolute or full path including the filename along with the extension of the CSV (.csv) file.
Note: Remember the file size of the uploaded CSV (.csv) should not exceed 64Mb.
4. Click on the Upload file and Import button.
5. You will be asked to map the fields for the product details. It is recommended to leave all the fields as they are and click on the Submit button. Wait for few seconds since it takes time for the product details to be uploaded from the file to your site.
6. On successful import you should get the message as shown in the screenshot below.