WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
Localizing WC-Marketplace is easy and straightforward, all you need is a translation file for your language.
Creating Custom Translations
- Download, Install and Activate Loco Translate. To get a better briefing on installation you may read through our installation and licensing guide. On doing so, a menu item of the same name is created with five sub-sections. Take a quick look at Reference 1 for clearer understanding.
- Go to the Plugins section and select WC Marketplace. Grab a quick look at the screenshot below for better understanding.
Reference 1: Creating Custom Translations
- You can easily add new languages using the New Language link. Refer to the screenshot below for better understanding.
Reference 2: Creating Custom Translations
- Then choose the language to add in the list, or enter the language ISO code after selecting Custom Language if your language is not featured among the WordPress Languages. Take a look at Reference 3 for clearer understanding.
Note: Loco Translate offers 3 different locations. It is strongly recommended that you select Custom if you are looking to have your own custom translation while, you should avoid Author location since it’s inside the plugin and will override on updates, there is also the System location that will override by translations from translate.wordpress.org.
- Click to Start Translating. The screenshot below will clarify the statements.
Reference 3: Creating Custom Translations
- Click on the Source Texts and add the translations.
- Lastly, click on Save to save your translations. For clearer understanding refer to the screenshot below.
Reference 4: Creating Custom Translations
P.S. To send us your custom translation files, click on the PO and MO links and mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org