Getting Started with WCMp PayPal Adaptive Gateway
- To download WCMp PayPal Adaptive Gateway click on the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wcmp-paypal-adaptive-gateway/
- Extract the downloaded WCMp-PayPal_Adaptive_gateway.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder your hostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New. Click on Upload Plugin. Browse to the download file location, select the WCMp-PayPal-Adaptive-gateway.zip & install the plugin.
- To activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Click on Activate under WCMp PayPal Adaptive Gateway.
Setup and Configuration
Configuration of WCMp PayPal Adaptive gateway is based on two parts, which are:
WCMp PayPal Adaptive gateway setting:
- Go to: Wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> WCMp >> Payment >> PayPal Adaptive.
Fill up the necessary fields (You can add more receivers by clicking on the + symbol).
Save the changes.
Don’t forget to do WooCommerce settings:
- Go to: Wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> Settings >> Checkout >> PayPal Adaptive.
- Tick the Enable checkbox and fill the required details. Also, enable the Enable PayPal Adaptive.
- Set the prefered Store Mode, Payment Mode and Payment fee by from the dropdown.
- Enter the PayPal Adaptive Gateway title and description.
- Store Owner Paypal Email – Enter the PayPal email ID of the admin.
- API Authentication – Please refer to the PayPal for these fields – https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/products/adaptive-payments/
- Tick the Test Mode checkbox, if you wish to test before going live. Untick to begin accepting payments with Stripe.
- Save the changes.