WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
Getting Started with WCMp PayPal Adaptive Gateway
- To download WCMp PayPal Adaptive Gateway click on the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wcmp-paypal-adaptive-gateway/
- Extract the downloaded WCMp-PayPal_Adaptive_gateway.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder your hostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
- To activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Click on Activate under WCMp PayPal Adaptive Gateway.
Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New. Click on Upload Plugin. Browse to the download file location, select the WCMp-PayPal-Adaptive-gateway.zip & install the plugin.
Setup and Configuration
Configuration of WCMp PayPal Adaptive gateway is based on two parts, which are:
WCMp PayPal Adaptive gateway setting:
- Go to: Wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> WCMp >> Payment >> PayPal Adaptive.
Fill up the necessary fields (You can add more receivers by clicking on the + symbol).
Save the changes.
Don’t forget to do WooCommerce settings:
- Go to: Wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> Settings >> Checkout >> PayPal Adaptive.
- Tick the Enable checkbox and fill the required details. Also, enable the Enable PayPal Adaptive.
- Set the prefered Store Mode, Payment Mode and Payment fee by from the dropdown.
- Enter the PayPal Adaptive Gateway title and description.
- Store Owner Paypal Email – Enter the PayPal email ID of the admin.
- API Authentication – Please refer to the PayPal for these fields – https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/products/adaptive-payments/
- Tick the Test Mode checkbox, if you wish to test before going live. Untick to begin accepting payments with Stripe.
- Save the changes.