WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
Bundled products are basically a broader perspective for Grouped Product. You can create a group of products and sell them together at a defined price tag.
Installation & Licensing
To know about the installation and licensing of AFM please visit our installation and licensing guide here.
After you’ve activated and licensed your copy of Advanced Frontend Manager, install and activate Product Bundles
Allow vendors to upload Bundled Product Type
Reference 1: Allow vendors to upload Bundled Product Type
Add bundled product type using AFM
Go to Add Product page under Product Manager from the Vendor Dashboard.
- Select Product Bundle in the Product Type dropdown menu.
- Enable the Virtual checkbox, if your product does not require shipping. This removes the Shipping tab from your product.
- Enable the Downloadable checkbox, if you want the product to have downloadable files available to your customer after the product has been purchased.
- Enter a title, SKU, prices, sale dates, visibility and description for your product in the General tab.
- In the Bundled Products tab select choose your Layout option. This controls the appearance of bundled product details in single-product pages. There are 2 alternatives to choose from: Standard and Tabular. Read more from this documentation.
- You can add products that you might want to sell together. The fields have been discussed underneath:
- From the Product Name dropdown, select products from your set of published products.
- Filter Variations — Makes sure that specific variations are available for purchase when purchasing the bundle. Applicable to variable products only.
- Override Default Selections — Used to override the default attribute values of bundled variable products.
- Enabling Optional lets the customer decide whether they want to add the respective product to their cart when they purchase the bundle.
- Quantity Min and Quantity Max — Quantity Min defines the minimum quantity the customer needs to add for the specified product to be able to purchase the bundle. Quantity Max defines the maximum quantity the customer can add for the specified product.
- Shipped Individually — Controls how the bundled product is shipped in respect to the entire bundle.
- Priced Individually — Adds the price of the bundled product to the base bundle price. With the option enabled, a Discount can be defined.
- Visibility Of Product details – Controls the visibility of the specific product in the single product page of the bundle.
- Visibility Of Cart/checkout – Controls the visibility of the specific product in the cart/checkout pages.
- Visibility Of Order details – Controls the visibility of the specific product when displaying order details.
- Price Visibility Of Product details – Controls the visibility of the specific product price in the single product page of the bundle.
- Price Visibility Of Cart/checkout – Controls the visibility of the specific product price in the cart/checkout pages.
- Price Visibility Of Order details – Controls the visibility of the specific product price when displaying order details.
- Hide Thumbnail – Controls the visibility of specific product images. Leave it unchecked to display the same.
- Override Title – Used to modify the specific product title. Leave it unchecked to display the original product title.
- Override Short Description – Used to modify the specific product description. Leave it unchecked to display the original product description.
- Other tabs function the same way as discussed in Advanced Frontend Manager documentation
Read more about Product Bundles in this documentation.