WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
WCMp Advanced Product Types- Booking
A. Bookable product
Product Type : Bookable Product
Has Resources : Resources can be added to multiple bookable products with a global level of availability and availability rules.
Has Persons : If the booking can be made for multiple persons at once, tick the Has persons checkbox. Once selected, a new tab appears below.
2. Booking Options
This determines how long a booking lasts. The duration can be admin defined (Fixed block) or customer defined (they need to input on the front-end). Duration units can be Hours, Minutes, Days or Months.
Fixed blocks have a set duration that you define. The customer can only choose one block which will last the defined amount of time. For example hair dresser appointment lasts one hour and you can only book one at a time.
Customer-defined blocks have a set duration, but the customer can choose how many blocks they want. For example, Holiday Inn is rented out in hourly intervals, and the customer can defined how many 1 hour block they want to rent.
If you set your booking to be customer defined, you can include a minimum and maximum allowed value. This allows for a more flexible starting schedule. You can define 30-minute blocks and set the minimum to 2 blocks. Your customers now need to book at least one hour, and can add increments of 30 minutes.
Calendar Display Mode :
If the booking needs to be reviewed by an Admin before confirmation, tick the Requires confirmation checkbox.
This enables the user inputs details and submits them for approval.
Choose the options whether the Calendar will always be displayed or it will be displayed by click.
-Require Confirmation tab ensures admin’s confirmation.
-Can be cancelled tab lets the customer to cancel the order before a defined time period.
You may choose whether to provide the user to have the option to cancel their booking. After selecting the option Can be cancelled?, two fields appear that allow you to choose how many Minutes/Hours/Days/Months prior to the start date that customers can cancel a booking.
3. Availability Option
Availability can be controlled via the Availability tab.
Max bookings per block
This allows multiple bookings at the same time.
With a fixed booking of 1 day and maximum bookings per block set to 2, then each day you can accept two bookings.
Minimum/Maximum block bookable into the future
If today is May 1 and you set minimum block bookable to 1 month into the future, then the first date a customer could book would be June 1.
The same concept applies to the maximum date bookable. If today is May 1 and you set maximum block bookable to 3 months into the future, then the last date a customer could book would be June 1.
If you sell appointments in 1-hour blocks and wish to have a break of 1 hour between them, you can specify a buffer period.
If you prefer to add a buffer before and after your appointments, tick the Adjacent Buffering checkbox.
This option adds the specified block both before and after each booking. Defining a buffer period of one hour between booking with adjacent buffering will result into 2 hours between bookings.
Please note, buffer periods are always defined in the same time measurement (min, hour, day) chosen for time blocks. If you want to have a 30-minute buffer between your 1-hour appointments, be sure to use 60-minute blocks instead of 1-hour blocks.
All dates are
Depending on how you want to set up availability, this option allows you to set available by default or not available by default.
Rules to be followed :
- All blocks being booked – This checks all available blocks within a duration. For example if a customer chooses to book for 5 days and 1 block is equal to 1 day, it will check availability for all 5 days.
- Starting block only – This checks the first block the user selects. For example if a customer chooses to book for 5 days and 1 block is equal to 1 day, it will only check availability for the first day.
4. Costs for the products
Costs for specific booking slots are controlled by “Costs” tab.
The two main costs you can add are Base cost and Block cost.
- Base cost is applied regardless of a customer’s choices on the booking form.
- Block cost is the cost per block that was assigned in the General tab. If a customer books multiple blocks, this cost is multiplied by the number of blocks booked.
- Please note, display cost does not affect the actual cost of the product. In the example above, the product page displays 500 on the frontend. The cost is displayed to the user on the frontend. Leave blank to have it calculated for you.
You can set up minimum and maximum persons.
This also enables, the following cost options:
- If multiple costs by person count is enabled, all costs are multiplied by the number of persons the customer defines.
- If count persons as bookings is enabled, the person count is used as the quantity against the block. Please note, that the max bookings per block setting above, determines the upper limit for allowed persons per block. Once the limit is reached, more persons cannot book.
If you click the “Enable Person type” this will allow you to define different prices depending on the person type. You might want to offer a different price for children or for teachers on a museum tour for example. To set up different person types, tick the Enable Persons Type checkbox in your Persons Tab:
You can also add multiple types clicking on the “+” symbol.
The “Type Name” will let you provide different costs for the types. Adding a description is optional.
You can define a minimum and a maximum number for each person type. For example, you could require at least one adult for each booking while making children optional (minimum 0).
If you leave Max blank, there are no other restrictions than those of the bookable product itself.
Bookable Resources that can be booked independently within a bookable product.
A. Label : Create your custom label
B. Resources : There are two types of bookable resource:
– Customer defined – Resources that the customer can select. An example use-case for a customer-defined resource would be a room type, such as single and twin rooms.
– Automatically defined – Resource that is automatically assigned to a customer booking if available. An example use-case for an automatically defined resource would be a hair salon where the resources are staff and someone is assigned a booking.
– After enabling resources, choose that option and give your resource a label. This is shown on the frontend booking form.
C. Available for resources : Vendor can use already existing Resources created by Admin.
Resources created by Admin
– Resources can be used globally across multiple products. Admin can add / view Global resources via the Bookings > Resources menu. A list of current resources and the products they are assigned to is displayed.
– Make sure you name your resources appropriately and do not use the same name twice to make managing your site easier as your site grows.
– When done, click Save/Publish to make the resource available.
D. Resources : Vendor can create their own resources through “Resources”.
– The base cost is applied when the resource is chosen; the block cost is multiplied by the number of blocks booked.
– The costs of each resource will be added to the price of the bookable product to allow for different prices depending on the resource chosen (e.g. the ball room is more expensive than the regular meeting room).
That’s it, now click on “Submit” to publish the product.
How Vendor Will View / Edit products
In order to see the Bookable Product, click on the “Shop” tab of the Vendor Dashboard:
This will direct you to the Shop page, where you can see all your products. You can also modify the products from that page.
Once, any user will book any service/product, the vendor will get all the order details under “Booking” Tab: