WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
This feature lets multiple vendors sell the same product. For example, iPhone X launches in the market and it will have the same look and features irrespective of which vendor sells it. Say, if “Vendor A” has already contributed to the specifications and detailing of iPhone X, “Vendor B” can just enter in the name and the features (previously entered by Vendor A) get copied to this product while “Vendor B” can add in, remove or edit the details as well. This makes his work easier and faster.
From the customer perspective, this allows them to get a brief comparison of the same product sold by different vendors and make a better choice from the available options.
Enable Single product Multiple Vendors on your Website
If you haven’t enabled the box for Single Product Multiple Vendors in the Admin Setup Wizard itself (Reference 1), you will have to navigate to Settings under WCMp menu and then check the box for Single Product Multiple Vendors under the General Tab (Reference 2).
Reference 1: Configure Single product Multiple Vendors (By the Administrator)
Reference 2: Configure Single product Multiple Vendors (By the Administrator)
Sell a pre-existing product (By the Vendor)
Sell a pre-existing simple product from the Vendor Frontend Dashboard
- From the Vendor Dashboard, click on Add Product under Product Manager. You can now add a Simple Product from your Dashboard itself.
- In the Title textbox, enter the first three alphabets of the product, a list of matching product titles appear.
- Select the product name that is best suited and all the attributes of that product will be automatically assigned to your product.
Reference 3: Sell a pre-existing product (By the Vendor)
Sell pre-existing products (Other Product Types)
- Enter in the first three alphabets of the product name and a list of matching product titles appear.
- Select the product that is best suited and all the attributes of that product will be automatically set.
- The vendor can now edit a few details or prices.
- Then the vendor needs to publish the product.
Reference 4: Sell a pre-existing product (By the Vendor)
Note: If WCMp Frontend Manager is installed the vendor won’t be able to access the backend and in order to add a pre existing product for any product type, the same method is followed as discussed previously in the Sell a pre-existing simple product from the Vendor Frontend Dashboard section. Read More on WCMp Frontend Manager.
Sell a pre-existing product (By the Administrator)
Admin can also assign a single product to multiple vendors. All you have to do is follow these steps :
- Go to Products from the Admin Dashboard
- Hover over any product for which you want to assign another vendor
- Click on the “Duplicate” link. Reference 5: Sell a pre-existing product (By the Administrator)
- You will now be redirected to the edit product page. Go to the vendor tab and click on the choose vendor option.
- Start entering the name of the vendor and you’ll be shown corresponding suggestions.
- After successfully assigning the vendor name, don’t forget to publish the product.Reference 6: Sell a pre-existing product (By the Administrator)