WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
Marketplace Stripe Gateway
How to enable single product to Multiple seller
With WC Marketplace admin can allow multiple vendors to sell same product. In order to enable this settings, please navigate to WP-admin >> WCMp >> Settings >> General >> Single Product Multiple Vendors.
How can vendors sell already existing product
Vendor can also sell the same product via this setting :
- When vendor adds new product, he/she will get suggestions to choose from already published products.
- Once they select that product, all the attributes of that product will be set automatically
- The vendor can set preferred price
- Then the vendor needs to publish the product.
Admin can also create the same product and assign that product to different vendor
Admin can assign a single product to multiple vendors. All they have to do is to follow these steps :
- Hover over any product, that you want to assign to another vendor
- Click on the “Duplicate” tab
- Now you will be redirected to the Product edit page
- Go To the vendor tab and click on the choose vendor option
- You will be able to enter the name of the vendor.
- After successfully assigning the vendor name please don’t forget to publish the product