Marketplace Stripe Gateway
Getting Started with Marketplace Stripe Gateway
Step 1 – To download Marketplace Stripe Gateway click on the link given below: https://wordpress.org/plugins/marketplace-stripe-gateway/
Step 2 – Extract the downloaded marketplace-stripe-gateway.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
Step 2 – Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New. Click on Upload Plugin. Browse to the downloaded file location, select the marketplace-stripe-gateway.zip & install the plugin.
Step 3 – To activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Click on Activate under Marketplace Stripe Gateway.
Setup and Configuration
Configuration of Stripe payment gateway is based on two parts, which are:
- Go to: Wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> WCMp >> Payment >> Stripe Gateway.
- Tick the Enable checkbox.
Also, WooCommerce settings:
- Go to: Wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> Settings >> Checkout >> Stripe (Marketplace compatible).
- Tick the Enable checkbox and fill the required details. Also, enable the Enable Stripe Checkout option to show the stripe option on checkout page.
- Enter the Stripe Gateway title and description.
- Tick the Test Mode checkbox, if you wish to test before going live. Untick to begin accepting payments with Stripe.
- Enter your Live Secret and Live Publishable keys.
Once Stripe Payment gateway is enabled the customer and the vendors can use the Stripe during checkout and Shop billing respectively.
Customers pay on the checkout page through Stripe by filling Card number, CVC and card expiry date
For testing: To test the Stripe Gateway at checkout, use credit card number “4242424242424242” with any valid expiration date, and any CVC code you like.
To receive the vendor’s commission through the Stripe gateway, the vendor have to connect himself with the Stripe. Here is the path Vendor Dashboard >> Store Settings >> Billing
Connect with Stripe button helps the vendors to redirect to the Stripe, where the existing users can fill the required information and new user can create an account and proceed with creating a connection with Stripe. The vendor will be redirected to the site upon successful establishment of the Stripe connection and will be offered by the option of Disconnect from Stripe if the vendor would like to disconnect the connection.
The vendors can track their total purchase price, and the amount received after commissioning through Stripe Dashboard.
Admin can view all the transaction on using own Stripe account through Stripe Dashboard.