WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
Stripe Payment has now been incorporated in the WC Marketplace plugin itself and Marketplace Stripe Gateway plugin is now deprecated!
Stripe is a simple way to accept payment online and a must have payment solution for your online commerce.
Let’s say, your customer visits your online clothing sites, it’s all new to him/her and he/she doesn’t have an account with PayPal. With Stripe, the customer can pay through Credit Card. When a customer pays for an order, they are set up in Stripe as a customer. If they create another order, they can checkout using the same card. A massive timesaver for returning customers and the best part about it? It’s free. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden cost, you will only get charged when you earn money.
When you accept credit card directly from the customer, you don’t have to pay additional transaction charge to a third party payment gateway.
WCMp Stripe Configuration (By the Administrator)
You won’t believe how simplified configuring WCMp Stripe is now!
- If you haven’t activated Stripe from WCMp Setup Wizard, check the box against Stripe Connect in Allowed Payment methods, under How/When to Pay section in WCMp Payment Settings. Once you enable Stripe and save the options, you’ll see the Stripe Gateway tab getting added to the dedicated payment list tab.
Reference 1: WCMp Stripe Configuration (By the Administrator)
- Navigate to Stripe Gateway and some basic settings will appear. Configuring them, will let you smoothly move ahead with Stripe.
- In order to test on a sandbox environment before you proceed with production, check the box for Enable Test Mode. Once you select Test mode, all your live text will change to test.
- We’ll discuss more on Config redirect URI later in this article.
- Add Client ID, Publishable key and Secret key obtained from Stripe.
- Lastly, click Save Changes.
Reference 2: WCMp Stripe Configuration (By the Administrator)
Configuring your Stripe Settings is as easy as pie!
Creating Stripe Credentials
- Create an account/Login to your existing Stripe account.
- Navigate to Settings under Connect.
- Here you will get your client ID that needs to be copied and pasted in the respective WCMp Stripe Sttings.
- If you need to generate Client ID for testing purposes, make sure you have moved the Viewing test data after which you’ll get your Test mode client ID.
- You’ll get your Client ID for production under Live mode client ID/li>
- Then, simply copy the Client ID obtained and paste it in the Test client id/Live client id section.
- Next, click on + Add redirect URI… to add the redirect URI copied from Config redirect URI in WCMp Stripe settings.
. You can access the connect tabfrom this link – https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
Reference 3: Stripe Configuration
- Next copy your Publishable key and Secret key by navigating to API Keys under Developers menu and paste them in their respective setting fields. Test and Live Keys are different and you can get each of them by toggling View Test data.
Reference 4: Stripe Configuration
WCMp Stripe Configuration (By the Vendor)
- After logging in, the vendor simply needs to navigate to their Billing Settings and select Stripe Connect from the dropdown list of available payment methods. After doing so, click on the Connect with Stripe button, this will connect the vendor’s account with the admin’s.Reference 5: Stripe Configuration
- This will redirect the vendor to Stripe Connect registration page. Once the vendor completes the steps and authorizes Stripe, he/ she will be redirected to the their billing settings again. Connect with Stripe now has changed to Disconnect Stripe Account.Reference 6: Stripe Configuration
Admin can now easily pay the vendor their commission via Stripe.
Interested in Marketplace Stripe split payments? Read this documentation.
Move from WCMp Stripe Test environment to Production
- Firstly, disconnect all vendor Stripe accounts.
- Then uncheck Enable test mode under WCMp Stripe Settings.
- Lastly, replace all the test credentials with Live credentials.
- Easy to set up. Funds go directly into your account. The vendors also receive their part of the commission in their accounts as per the scheduled time.
- Keeps the customer on your site by allowing them to enter their credit card details on your checkout form.