Mapbox is an American provider of custom online maps for websites and applications such as Foursquare, Lonely Planet, the Financial Times, The Weather Channel, Instacart Inc., and Snapchat.
WCMp uses google map and Mapbox to display the location of their vendors.
2. WCMp 3.7
3.Advance Frontend Manager
1.Creating Mapbox Account.
2.Creating Mapbox API Key
MapBox API Configuration
In order to configure the MapBox API Key follow the steps below:
Admin end configuration-
1. Go to Settings under WCMp in admin end.
2. Once in settings page, go to Vendor tab.
3. Now click on “Vendor Frontend” and navigate to “Choose your Map”
4. Select MapBox Map from the dropdown of “Choose your Map”.
5. Now navigate to “MapBox access token” and click on “Click here to generate access token”.
6.Once in mapbox Access Token Page, click on “Acess tokens page” link.
7. Create a new account in Mapbox.
8. Once an account is created, verify your mail address and click on “Create a token”.
9.Fill the provided fields in create a token page and click on “Create token”.
10. Once a token has been created, copy it and paste it in admin dashboard “Mapbox access token” box.
11. Now click on save changes.
Vendor end Configuration
To set up vendor’s store location navigate to vendor dashboard and follow the steps below:
Buy all Marketplace addons together!!Check Slashed Price