WCMp PDF Invoice
WCMp Vendor Vacation
WCMp Vendor Membership
WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro (WCMp)
WCMp Advanced Product Type
WCMp Seller Verification
WCMp Frontend Manager
WCMp Vendor Product Import Export
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics
WCMp Paypal Adaptive Payment Gateway
WCMp Stripe Marketplace
Add-on installation Guide
To purchase our add-ons click on the link https://wc-marketplace.com/addons/.
Select the add-on you want to buy. You can either click on “View Details” to know more about the plugin or you can click on “Buy Now” to proceed. You will be able to download the file from your My Account tab ( https://wc-marketplace.com/my-account/) once your order is complete, under “API Download” section.
Under API Keys tab you’ll get your license API keys and Product ID, that you will need for the add-on activation. You will also receive these details in your email once you’ve paid for this add-on.
Extract the downloaded add-on zip file in your WordPress plugins folder – which would be equivalent to hostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ or, you can directly add the plugin from your admin dashboard, simply go to your WordPress Dashboard >>Plugins >>Add New >> Click on Upload Plugin. Browse to the download file location, select the zip file for the respective add-on and install the plugin and Activate it.
If you’ve missed activating it by chance, go to WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins >> Click on Activate under the add-on.
You need to have an Activation License (API Key & Product ID) and then specify the same in the License section found at WordPress Admin Dashboard >> WCMp >> License. On doing so, your API Key Status will change to “Activated”.
Migration From an Old License to a New License key.
- If you were using license keys starting with “wc_order”, you have an old license key. In order to migrate from old license to new license key, goto the API key tab in your My Account page.
- Here you will get the new keys for your order.
- Now go to API Downloads page, to get the new plugin file (if you didn’t get the automatic update already).
- Deactivate and delete the current plugin file from your site (obviously, if you didn’t get the automatic update).
- Then manually install and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to WCMp >> License and add the API key and Product ID and click on Save Changes.
- If you still find an error which says “Attempt to migrate data failed. Deactivate then reactive this plugin or theme, then enter your API Key on the settings screen to receive software updates. Contact support if assistance is required.” you will then need to deactivate the plugin and activate it again and then go to WCMp >> License tab again, and save the keys once more.
That’s it folks, you are all set to receive further updates.