We will be glad to help our customers with theme/plugin related support through our knowledge base and forums. Please note that we DO NOT provide any support via twitter or email. Any support request raised through email, twitter and contact form will be simply be redirected to the support forums! We try to answer each question as quickly as possible, but response time can sometimes take up to 24 hours during business days and 48 hours during weekends/holidays.
1. Browse the Knowledge base
The knowledge base has guides to getting started with each theme / plugin. There are also helpful tutorials for using your theme / plugin, and we are constantly updating this knowledge base. The documentation provided here covers installation, usage, and often answers most questions. Please take a look at this section before posting to the forums.
2. Browse the Forums
With over 28, 000 downloads, we have received a whole range of support questions. Chances are the question you are about to ask has already been asked, debated and replied to earlier. Please search the forum before you actually choose to post a new thread.
3. Submit a Question on the Appropriate Forum
Our forums are monitored Monday through Friday 10am – 8pm IST ( UTC + 5.5 hours). We are closed on Indian holidays.
When making a request please keep the following points in mind to get the best support possible:
- Please ensure you are using the latest version of WordPress, WooCommerce and the latest version of our plugin / theme.
- Disable all other plugins(apart from WooCommerce) as many issues are caused by conflicting plugins or widgets. Switch to a default WP theme, like Twenty Fifteen.
- If any debugging needed, please only share your staging site access.
- You may make as many requests as you have. But, please format your post and use bullet points if possible. Most importantly, try to describe the problem in as much detail as possible. Feel free to use screengrabs / videos to explain your issue. Use Pastebin if you want to paste large amounts of code and just provide a link in the forum. This helps us make sure all your questions are satisfactorily answered. It also helps other users search for answers on the forum.
4. Limits to our support
We generally do not provide generic WordPress support that isn’t related to our plugins or themes. You’ll may ask for help with general WordPress questions here: http://wordpress.org/support/.
We’re not liable to support third party plugins / themes or ensure that every one works properly with our themes. However, do give us a shout – we might just be able to help!
You may wish to tweak/customize our plugins and themes to suit your exact business need. We’re happy to try help with these modifications, but only if a customization requires few lines (10-15) of new code. However, if your requirement requires more than that kind of efforts, we recommend you to contact a developer or commission us for “Custom development” services.
5. Custom development services
We provide custom development services for WC Marketplace and associated plugins. Please mail us at email@example.com with your requirements and we will revert shortly.