Here’s how and why we collect, use and store your data maintaining the GDPR principles:
- We collect basic information from you when you create an account, such as name, address, email address and phone number.
- We DO NOT store any additional information, such as payment method, credit card or PayPal information when you purchase products or add services.
- We keep invoices for around 3 years. So, we retain your billing information for 3 years, but you can delete it at any moment from “My Account”.
- We use WooCommerce, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. We do not share your data with any other third party companies or businesses.
- You have full control over your data. You can send us an email stating that you want us to delete your data and we will delete them for you. We are also working on to give you full access to control and delete your data by yourself.